Doggie Law and Strata

Please excuse the interruption on an intllectual thread, but I have recently movd to Vancouver Island and have discovered something called Strata corporation for condominiums.

Before purchasing a condo, ask for Form B information certificate. A copy of the registered bylaws through the Land Title Registry will better inform you. The Condominium Home Owners Association website hosts more than 600 information bulletins and articles, all of which are routinely reviewed and updated for changes in legislation.

It had not been in my plans this week to give up my dog to the SPCA so I could get off the streets this week.

The association’s website:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s